Last modified 30 May 2012.
Scootersafety.org.au respects and protects the privacy of our users.
Your privacy is important to us. The following information will help you understand how Scooter Safety Organisation and our sponsor micro® scooters, collects and protects your information. If you’re unclear about anything or have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information from our users through:
- Bookings or enquiries for the Scooter Safety Program
- Online parental consent/enrolment forms for the Scooter Safety Program
- Hard copy parental consent/enrolment forms for the Scooter Safety Program
- All communications with the Scooter Safety Program including emails, telephone, and feedback forms.
How we use the information
Personal information collected will be used for administrative purposes related to the Scooter Safety Program, or for communicating information to you regarding the program or promotions that are deemed appropriate to your interests and needs.
We may do the following with the information you have submitted:
- Mail or email you with personalised information relating to scooter safety
- Record and collate anonymous information, such as number of website visitors, where no personal identifying information is obtained. This is used for statistical purposes and gives us a better understanding of our participants in order to provide a better program for you.
Scooter Safety Program and our supporter micro® scooters, will never sell or give your email address (or any other information about you) to anyone else without your permission. We are fully committed to protecting your privacy.
Any changes to information collection policies will be posted on this page.
How to access and update information
If you would like to update your details or wish to stop receiving information from the Scooter Safety Program, please let us know by sending a message via our Contact Us page.
Collecting and publishing photographs
We will not publish students’ photos without permission. We will only publish photographs taken at schools, where consent has been given prior to participating in the program. All students who participate in the program are asked to provide a signed Parental Consent Form which includes a Filming and Photography consent – acknowledging that parents/guardians give permission for students to be filmed and photographed for the purpose of the Scooter Safety Program and micro® scooters’ own records, training or promotional use. If you have any queries relating to published photographs of your child, please contact us via our Contact Us page.
Due to the changing nature of the Internet, this policy may be changed at any time at Scooter Safety Program’s discretion.