This website, developed by Scooter Skills and Micro Scooters, contains information for primary school teachers to enable them to run practical Scooter Safety sessions at their school, for their students. All your students will need is their own scooter and a helmet!
This program has been tried and tested throughout Switzerland and in Australia for the last 2 years.
If you are a teacher and you are is interested in running the program at your primary school, please fill out the Register Your School form and we’ll send you all the information you need.
Included in the kit is:
- a Training Manual to run a 90 minute practical Scooter Safety session at your school
- information on wearing safety gear & how to fit helmets, elbow & knee pads correctly
- road safety tips
- information on pedestrian etiquette
- information on sustainable transport
- fun activity sheets for students.
Unfortunately we are no longer able to provide a trainer to come to your school to run the program. If you have any questions about the program, please contact us.